At these sessions an expert is on hand to stimulate discussion, answer questions and offer advice. The format encourages a more personal approach to learning.
Each of these lunchtime expert sessions is limited to 40 participants. Please note that a lunch box will be distributed to participants in this session.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee.
- SUNDAY, 06 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME Bronchoscopy interventions in ventilated patients more information
- ME Diagnosis and management of chronic fibrotic hypersensitivity pneumonitis more information
- ME The optimal treatment for multistage N2-disease more information
- ME Managing stable, severe COPD more information
- MONDAY, 07 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME Extracorporeal life support in lung failure and lung transplant bridging: when and how more information
- ME From life threatening to chronic connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease: all you need to know more information
- ME Treatment in pulmonary hypertension more information
- TUESDAY, 08 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME Transbronchial cryobiopsy in diffuse parenchymal lung diseases more information
- ME The role of the radiologist in the multidisciplinary diagnosis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis more information
- ME Tips and pitfalls of cardiopulmonary exercise testing more information
- ME Physiotherapy in chronic respiratory infections more information
- ME Successfully managing adolescent and young adult patients with asthma more information