These courses provide medical practitioners with the opportunity to align their current procedures with the latest clinical best practice.
These lecture-based sessions include dedicated time for interaction between participants and faculty. Participants will have the opportunity to put knowledge into practice by taking part in group tasks led by the faculty.
The maximum number of participants is 100 per session.
Registration for these courses is additional to the congress registration fee.
SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER
FULL-DAY POSTGRADUATE COURSE
- PG Lung cancer: get fit for the multi-disciplinary team!
- PG Thoracic ultrasound
MORNING POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- PG The role of exercise in prevention of extra-pulmonary features
- PG Advanced cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- PG Severe asthma in adults: systematic assessment and biological treatment
- PG Pitfalls of noninvasive ventilation: causes and remedies
- PG Novel insights in the diagnostic algorithm of ILDs
- PG Chest Radiology-basics for pulmonologists from radiologists
- PG Immunodeficiencies in lung diseases
- PG Interventional pulmonology
AFTERNOON POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- PG Hemodynamics and right ventricular at exercise, when the pulmonary circulation is involved
- PG Perioperative management of fragile patients undergoing major thoracic surgery
- PG Management of pleural disease in 2019: applying the evidence
- PG Interactive workshop on assessing and analyzing the (lung) microbiome
- PG Sleep apnoea and hypoventilation – obstruction and more
- PG Severe paediatric asthma
- PG Occupational airways diseases
- PG Recent advances in small airway diseases in asthma and COPD