These case-based sessions allow participants to understand the history, pathology, analysis and treatment of complex clinical cases in different subject areas. The session leaders, along with the clinical case presenters, will encourage and facilitate a discussion in order to examine and discuss each case.
Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the session and the discussions.
Entrance to these sessions is free.
- SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC Respiratory critical care More information
- CC Thoracic oncology More information
- CC Sleep and breathing disorders More information
- MONDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC Pulmonary vascular diseases More information
- CC Respiratory infections More information
- TUESDAY, 1 OCTOBER 07:00-08:15
- CC Airways diseases More information
- CC Paediatric respiratory diseases More information
- CC Interstitial lung diseases More information