Professional development workshops aim to provide participants with practical tips and guidelines on selected topics and procedures. Leading specialists in the field will provide a step-by-step guide on how participants can use new skills and knowledge and apply them in a practical setting.
The maximum number of participants is 50 per session.
- SATURDAY, 15 SEPTEMBER
- 09:00-17:30 PDW1 Spirometry training programme - become a programme organiser* More information
- SUNDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER
- 09:00 - 10:30 PDW2 Medical writing. More information
- 11:00 - 13:00 PDW3 Leading and managing change. More information
- 14:30 - 16:30 PDW4 How to deal with difficult employees and co-workers More information
- MONDAY, 17 SEPTEMBER
- 11:00-13:00 PDW5 Teamability: become an effective team leader and member More information
- 14:30-17:00 PDW6 Supporting patients with behaviour change strategies More information
Registration for these workshops is additional to the congress registration fee and is priced as follows:
|Type of workshop||
Early-bird registration fee
(deadline - July 10th 00:00 CET)
Standard registration fee
On-site registration fee
|ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*|
|* Full - day workshop||€100||€122||€100||€122||€100||€122|
|The price for the full-day workshop includes a lunch box|
*Registration fees including 22% VAT on NON MEMBERS categories
Please note: The early bird fees will be maintained for the entire registration period for all early career members and delegates from low-income countries.