Professional development workshops aim to provide participants with practical tips and guidelines on selected topics and procedures. Leading specialists in the field will provide a step-by-step guide on how participants can use new skills and knowledge and apply them in a practical setting.
The maximum number of participants is 50 per session. Please find the programme below.
This year, in addition to the workshops, professional development topics will also be covered as part of a number of other sessions. Topics will include delivering bad news, supporting patients with behavior change strategies, providing effective feedback and much more.
- SATURDAY, 15 SEPTEMBER
- 09:00-17:30 PDW1 Spirometry training programme - become a programme organiser* More information
- SUNDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER
- 09:00 - 10:30 PDW2 Medical writing. More information
- 11:00 - 13:00 PDW3 Leading and managing change. More information
- 14:30 - 16:30 PDW4 How to deal with difficult employees and co-workers More information
- MONDAY, 17 SEPTEMBER
- 11:00-13:00 PDW5 Teamability: become an effective team leader and member More information
- 14:30-17:00 PDW6 Supporting patients with behaviour change strategies More information
Registration for these workshops is additional to the congress registration fee and is priced as follows:
|Type of workshop||
Early-bird registration fee
(deadline - July 10th 00:00 CET)
Standard registration fee
On-site registration fee
|ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*|
|* Full - day workshop||€100||€122||€100||€122||€100||€122|
|The price for the full-day workshop includes a lunch box|
*Registration fees including 22% VAT on NON MEMBERS categories
Please note: The early bird fees will be maintained for the entire registration period for all early career members and delegates from low-income countries.