These case-based sessions allow participants to understand the history, pathology, analysis and treatment of complex clinical cases in different subject areas. The session leader, along with two case presenters, will encourage and facilitate a discussion in order to examine and discuss each case.
Entrance to these sessions is free.
- SUNDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC1 Lung transplantation More information
- CC2 Broad spectrum of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension More information
- MONDAY, 17 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC3 Lung cancer: personalised treatment and palliative care More information
- CC4 Tuberculosis More information
- CC5 Pulmonary vasculitis: the great chameleon More information
- TUESDAY, 18 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC6 Interstitial lung diseases More information
- CC7 Severe asthma More information
- CC8 Non-resolving pneumonia More information