At these sessions an expert is on hand to stimulate discussion, answer questions and offer advice. The format encourages a more personal approach to learning. Each of the 11 lunchtime expert sessions are limited to 40 participants, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee and is €85 (a lunch box is included).
- SUNDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME1 Diagnosing COPD. More information
- ME2 Malignant pleural effusions: from diagnosis to management. More information
- ME3 Mechanical ventilation: a friend or a foe. More information
- MONDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME4 Asthma susceptibility. More information
- ME5 Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension. More information
- ME6 Understanding cough. FULLY BOOKED More information
- ME7 Update on referral guidelines for lung transplantation: what has changed. More information
- TUESDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME8 Effect of air travel and altitude in patients with respiratory conditions: With a particular focus on COPD. More information
- ME9 Management of non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections. FULLY BOOKED More information
- ME10 Paediatric lung function tests reference values. More information
- ME11 Research methodology and data analysis. More information