Allied Respiratory Professionals (ARPs), including physiotherapists, technologists, scientists, nurses, psychologists, occupational therapists and nutritionists, are involved at all stages of respirat...
The scientific programme of the ERS Congress showcases a wealth of information on all aspects of respiratory health and disease as well as an innovative educational programme that drives standards in respiratory care through essential training opportunities.
|This year, the Congress' scientific and educational programme is provided in a digital format only and no printed final programme or bag will be available on site.|
The number of digital platforms now available has enabled us to create a range of options for you to browse the sessions, build your own personal itinerary and download and print abstracts of interest. Additionally, the move to a digital-only format will help us to reduce the amount of material we print to ensure we are being socially responsible.
How to access the programme
- Download the free congress app now, where you can search sessions, plan your visit and access the floor plan.
- Go to the online programme where you can browse sessions, build your own agenda on our site or export sessions to your own personal calendar.
- Use the 'Programme at a Glance' which will be given to you with your Congress name badge and badge holder onsite, providing you with a brief, printed overview of the sessions
- Access the Congress app at the complementary e-programme stations which will be provided throughout the Congress venue.
- A printable PDF of the Congress Guide is also available. You can choose to print the programme in its entirety, or just select the sessions that interest you.
Congress Guide This information was up-to-date on 19 September, 2015. For any updates and last-minute changes after this date go to the online programme.
ERS Live Endoscopy will be hosted by a highly experienced faculty of experts from around the world who will be able to demonstrate, as well as discuss, their significant skills and knowledge. If you...
TUESDAY 29 SEPTEMBER, 2015Room: Auditorium For the first time, live endoscopy sessions will be hosted at the ERS International Congress, offering a real-time insight into some of respiratory medici...
"I was glad that I had a doctor who explained the procedure to me in detail before starting. This made me feel well prepared, as I knew what was going to happen and how I would feel during the pr...
Join us for Oncology Tuesday at the ERS International Congress:29 September, 2015. Download the programme This year's Congress will hold the first-ever Oncology Tuesday. This day will focus o...
The European Lung Foundation (ELF) brings together patients and the public with respiratory professionals to positively influence lung health. ELF works all year round with a network of patient organi...
Primary care is at the cornerstone of any health system – and primary care practitioners play a key role in the delivery of respiratory care. Respiratory symptoms are the most common reason for primar...
Gain new scientific knowledge in your own language Download the programme: Spanish/PortugueseRussianChinese EspañolPortuguêsРусский 中國To celebrate the global scope of the ERS International Congre...