Sponsoring and organising an Industry Evening Symposium is the most impressive and efficient way to educate and stimulate a large audience. By offering cutting-edge science, revealing clinical data or examining case studies, sponsors can add to the programme of the ERS International Congress and convey messages in a highly relevant environment.
Dates & Time
- Sunday 29 September, 2019
- Monday 30 September, 2019
- Tuesday 1 October, 2019
- Time slot: from 17:15 to 19:15
CHF 55,000 + CHF 60 per seat available in the chosen room
Important documents to download
Industry Evening Symposium Package includes:
- Room rental (session and technical rehearsal)
- Basic technical equipment (detailed in the "Specific Guidelines for Industry Sessions")
- 3 hostesses: room assistants and badge controllers
- 10 complimentary registrations
- Session's title published in the online Advance Programme
- Session's programme published in the online Final Programme and the ERS Congress App
- Display of a poster announcing your session on electronic totems onsite
- Technical rehearsal in the room where the session will take place
- Company logo and description in the ERS Congress App
December 14, 2018: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to email@example.com by December 14th.
April 10, 2019: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2019). This pre-programme (Advance Programme) must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting early May.
June 20, 2019: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result an exclusion from in the online Final Programme.
NB: Other Industry Sessions will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Symposia, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63