Evening Expert Forums
Industry Evening Expert Forums represent an opportunity for sponsors to add to the content of the congress and experience of the delegates. Rooms will be set up to encourage debate and face-to-face interaction with experts. The objective is to encourage exchange on key issues concerning respiratory medicine and offer feedback directly to the sponsor.
Date & Time
- Tuesday 1 October, 2019
- Time slot: from 17.30 to 19.00
Room Capacity & Price
- Capacity: 70 seats
- Set-up: Banquet (10 pax per round table) with lectern but NO stage nor chairperson table
- Price: CHF 27,000
Important documents to download
Industry Expert Forum Package includes:
- Room rental (session and technical rehearsal)
- Basic technical equipment (detailed in "Specific Guidelines for Industry Sessions")
- 2 hostesses: a room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Session's title published in the online Advance Programme
- Session's programme published in the online Final Programme and the ERS Congress App
- Display of a poster announcing your session on electronic totems onsite
- Technical rehearsal in the room where the session will take place
- Company logo and description in the ERS Congress App
- December 14, 2018: Please complete the Order Form with your preferred choice and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 14th.
- April 10, 2019: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2019). This pre-programme (Advance Programme) must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting early May.
- June 20, 2019: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result an exclusion from in the online Final Programme.
NB: Other Industry Sessions will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Expert Forums, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63