ERS invites manufacturers and suppliers of devices to sponsor and organise Industry Practical Workshops. Industry Practical Workshops are hands-on sessions with interactive discussion and demonstration. They enable companies to communicate with delegates, demonstrate their products and present their latest material and findings while offering practical training to participants.
DATES & TIME
- Sunday 16 September, 2018
- Monday 17 September, 2018
- Tuesday 18 September, 2018
Time: 13:15- 14:30
AVAILABLE ROOMS & PRICES
- 200 seats: EUR 10,000
- 60 people (no-seating): EUR 5,500
INDUSTRY PRACTICAL WORSHOP SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES
- Room rental
- Basic technical equipment
- Table to display equipment
- A room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Industry Practical Workshop title published in the online Advance Programme
- Industry Practical Workshop programme in the online Congress Guide and Congress App
- Company description of 300 words and logo in Congress App
- Display of 2 electronic posters announcing the Industry Practical Workshop in the Congress centre
- Use of the Industry Practical Workshop room for a technical rehearsal
SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR INDUSTRY PRACTICAL WORKSHOPS
The organisation of Industry Practical Workshops is only open to exhibitors at the ERS International Congress.
The Industry Practical Workshops are part of the ERS International Congress and must therefore be open to all delegates. Participants should be permitted entrance on a first-come, first-served basis. Companies should not pre-register, create a guest list or offer vouchers for preferred entrance.
At least 70% of the session must be dedicated to hands-on demonstration and training.
Catering is not permitted during Industry Practical Workshops.
ERS allows the filming of Industry Practical Workshops provided the camera team does not obstruct the event and the material is not shared until after the Congress. This should be organised by the sponsoring company itself.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
- Industry Practical Workshop form. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full guidelines for industry sessions
Form return deadline: 13 December, 2017
For further information on Industry Practical Workshops, please contact Nicolas Luginbühl:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 65