Evening Expert Forums
Industry Evening Expert Forums represent an opportunity for sponsors to add to the content of the congress and experience of the delegates. Rooms will be set up to encourage debate and face-to-face interaction with experts. The objective is to encourage exchange on key issues concerning respiratory medicine and offer feedback directly to the sponsor.
DATE & TIME
- Tuesday 18 September, 2018
AVAILABLE ROOM CAPACITIES & PRICE
Banquet set-up (10 pax per round table) with stage, chair table and lectern
- 70 seats: CHF 27,000
- 90 seats: CHF 29,000
Banquet set-up (10 pax per round table), WITHOUT stage, NOR chair table and lectern
- 90 seats: CHF 28,000
- 110 seats: CHF 30,000
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
INDUSTRY EVENING EXPERT FORUM INCLUDES
- Room rental
- Basic technical equipment
- A room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Industry Evening Expert Forum title published in the online Advance Programme
- Industry Evening Expert Forum programme published in the online Congress Guide and App
- Display of 2 electronic posters announcing the Industry Evening Expert Forum in the Congress centre
- Use of the Industry Evening Expert Forum room for a technical rehearsal
- Company logo and description in Congress App
- DECEMBER 13, 2017: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13th.
- APRIL 10, 2018: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2018). This pre-programme must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting.
- JUNE 13, 2018: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result exclusion from in the online Congress Guide.
NB: Other Industry Evening Symposia will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Expert Forums, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63