Industry Practical Workshops
The ERS invites manufacturers and suppliers of devices to sponsor and organise Industry Practical Workshops. Practical Workshops are hands-on sessions with interactive discussion and demonstration. They enable companies to communicate with delegates, demonstrate their products and present their latest material and findings while offering practical training to participants. At least 70% of the session must be dedicated to hands-on demonstration and training.
Dates: Sunday 4 September, Monday 5 September and Tuesday 6 September, 2016.
Time: 13:15- 14:30
Available rooms and prices
- 200 seats : EUR 10,000
- 60 people no-seating: EUR 5,500
Important documents to download
- Specific Guidelines for Practical Workshops PDF
- Order form to book a Practical Workshop PDF
- Fill in the form online (no need to sign it)
- Save it on your computer
- Send it by email at email@example.com
- For full guidelines, please check the Sponsors and Exhibitors Guide.
If you have any questions on the organisation of Practical Workshops, please contact the Corporate Relations department.
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63