Healthy Lungs for Life
Raise your profile at the congress centre, across the host city and on a global platform by supporting the ERS/ELF joint campaign, Healthy Lungs for Life.
The initiative seeks to raise awareness of lung health across all stakeholders from patients to policymakers, physicians to the general public and scientists to allied professionals. Choosing a different theme each year, we undertake a large local media campaign and invest in a number of initiatives to engage the public and patients. We create clear pathways of relative sessions in the congress scientific programme and feature the topic in the opening ceremony. Globally, we use ERS channels and contacts to give the campaign an international reach and with the help of partners and sister societies we help support spirometry testing events worldwide.
- Large local media campaign
- Patient and public meet the expert evenings
- Lung Health Tent in the city centre
- PR Campaign incorporating TV, radio and online
- Local school activities linked to the theme
- High visibility promotion in the Congress Centre
- Scientific and educational sessions linked to the theme
- Opening Ceremony and ELF award linked to theme
Global Partner - 50'000 Euros
- HLfL World Spirometry Day
- ERS Vision Documentary
- ERJ website advertising
- HLfL website
- HLfL Congress Hubs – one-day events spreading the message to areas such as India and China
- Donations to specific events
Please find more information here.
Contact for Sponsors:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 61