These courses provide medical practitioners with the opportunity to align their current procedures with the latest clinical best practice.
These lecture-based sessions include dedicated time for interaction between participants and faculty. Participants will have the opportunity to put knowledge into practice by taking part in group tasks led by the faculty.
The maximum number of participants is 100 per session.
Registration for these courses is additional to the congress registration fee.
SATURDAY, 05 SEPTEMBER
FULL-DAY POSTGRADUATE COURSE
- PG Thoracic ultrasound more information
- PG Sleep disordered breathing in obstructive and restrictive lung diseases: from pathophysiology to treatment more information
MORNING POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- PG Aspergillus lung disease more information
- PG Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and lung cancer: from bench to bedside more information
- PG Clinical assessment of the pulmonary circulation more information
- PG Pulmonary rehabilitation and non-pharmacological management strategies for interstitial lung diseases more information
- PG Pleural disease: integrating 2020 evidence with real life cases more information
- PG Masterclass updates in asthma and COPD more information
- PG Acute and chronic cough in children more information
- PG The nuts and bolts of inspiratory muscle training more information
AFTERNOON POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- PG Diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to the frail lung cancer patient more information
- PG Challenging issues in acute exacerbations in interstitial lung diseases more information
- PG Challenging infections in transplant candidates and recipients more information
- PG Using biomarkers in clinical practice in airway disease: asthma and COPD more information
- PG The microbiome and the pathophysiology of airway diseases more information
- PG Noninvasive monitoring in the respiratory intensive care unit more information
- PG Imaging guided interventional pulmonology more information
- PG Updates in Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency more information