These courses provide medical practitioners with the opportunity to align their current procedures with the latest clinical best practice.
These lecture-based sessions include dedicated time for interaction between participants and faculty. Participants will have the opportunity to put knowledge into practice by taking part in group tasks led by the faculty.
The maximum number of participants is 100 per session.
Registration for these courses is additional to the congress registration fee.
SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER
FULL-DAY POSTGRADUATE COURSE
- PG 1 Lung cancer: get fit for the multi-disciplinary team! more information
- PG 2 Thoracic ultrasound more information
MORNING POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- PG 3 Advanced cardiopulmonary exercise testing more information
- PG 4 Pitfalls of noninvasive ventilation: causes and remedies more information
- PG 5 Novel insights into the diagnostic algorithm for interstitial lung diseases more information
- PG 6 Immunodeficiencies in lung diseases more information
- PG 7 Chest radiology more information
- PG 8 The role of exercise in prevention of extra-pulmonary features more information
- PG 9 Interventional pulmonology more information
- PG 10 Severe asthma in adults: systematic assessment and biological treatment more information
AFTERNOON POSTGRADUATE COURSES
- PG 11 Severe paediatric asthma more information
- PG 12 Recent advances in small airways diseases in patients with asthma and COPD more information
- PG 13 Traditional and modern clinical approaches for diagnosis and management of occupational airways diseases more information
- PG 14 Perioperative management of fragile patients undergoing major thoracic surgery more information
- PG 15 Management of pleural disease in 2019: applying the evidence more information
- PG 16 Assessment and analysis of the lung microbiome more information
- PG 17 Sleep apnoea and hypoventilation: obstruction and more more information
- PG 18 Haemodynamics and right ventricular function during exercise more information