At these sessions an expert is on hand to stimulate discussion, answer questions and offer advice. The format encourages a more personal approach to learning.
Each of these lunchtime expert sessions is limited to 40 participants. Please note that a lunch box will be distributed to participants in this session.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee.
- SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME Evaluating unexplained breathlessness
- ME Improving donor organ quality: the role of EVLP
- ME Pre-school wheeze
- MONDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME Patient-ventilator interaction: tricks and trips
- ME Tick tock: circadian clocks impacting airway disease
- ME Brain metastases in lung cancer
- TUESDAY, 01 OCTOBER 13:00-14:00
- ME Genetic testing and counselling in rare interstitial lung diseases
- ME Bronchiolitis: still much to be discovered?
- ME MDR-TB: choosing a regimen, ensuring the right dose, managing adverse events and dealing with contacts