At these sessions an expert is on hand to stimulate discussion, answer questions and offer advice. The format encourages a more personal approach to learning.
Each of these lunchtime expert sessions is limited to 40 participants.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee and is priced as follows:
Early-bird registration fee
(deadline - July 10th 00:00 CET)
Standard registration fee
On-site registration fee
|ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*|
*Registration fees including 22% VAT on NON MEMBERS categories
Please note: The early bird fees will be maintained for the entire registration period for all early career members and delegates from low-income countries.
- SUNDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME1 Endoscopic lung volume reduction More information
- ME2 Lung microbiome: study design and standardisation More information
- ME3 Bronchoscopic evaluation of recurrent/persistent pneumonia in children More information
- ME4 Plethysm techniques More information
- MONDAY, 17 SEPTEMBER 13:00-14:00
- ME5 Lung cancer screening More information
- ME6 Control of breathing - hypoventilation during sleep, exercise and dyspnoea More information
- ME7 Monitoring of home mechanical ventilation in neuromuscular disorders More information
- ME8 Diagnosing bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis More information