Case-based sessions allow participants to understand the history, pathology, analysis and treatment of complex clinical cases in different subject areas. The session leader, along with two case presenters, will encourage and facilitate a discussion in order to examine and discuss each case.
Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the session and to provide their own difficult case examples to present onsite.
The maximum number of participants is 50 per session.
Registration for these sessions is additional to the congress registration fee and is priced as follows:
Early-bird registration fee
(deadline - July 5th 00:00 CET)
Standard registration fee
On-site registration fee
|ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*||ERS MEMBER||ERS NON MEMBER*|
*Registration fees including 22% VAT on NON MEMBERS categories
Please note: The early bird fees will be maintained for the entire registration period for all junior members and delegates from low-income countries.
- SUNDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC1 Life-threatening mediastinitis and TB. More information
- CC2 Interstitial lung diseases. More information
- MONDAY, 11 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC3 Difficult-to-treat respiratory infections. More information
- CC4 Severe asthma. More information
- CC5 Paediatric non-invasive ventilation. More information
- TUESDAY, 12 SEPTEMBER 07:00-08:15
- CC6 Is it truly pulmonary arterial hypertension?. More information
- CC7 Pneumonia, pneumonitis, or progressive disease during immunotherapy in lung cancer? More information
- CC8 Noninvasive respiratory aids for continuous support in neuromuscular disorders. More information