These professional development workshops aim to provide participants with practical tips and guidelines on selected topics and procedures. Leading specialists in the field will provide a step-by-step guide on how participants can use new skills and knowledge and apply them in a practical setting. The maximum number of participants is 50 per session.
Registration for these workshops is additional to the congress registration fee and is €40 on-site, €35 standard and €25 for early-bird registration.
Registration for full-day PDs is €100 (including a lunch box).
- SATURDAY, 3 SEPTEMBER
- 09:30-17:30 PD1 Spirometry: Train the trainer. More information - FULLY BOOKED
- MONDAY, 5 SEPTEMBER
- 08:00-10:30 PD3 Preparing your content for teaching online. More information
- 10:45-12:45 PD4 How to deal with difficult people. More information - FULLY BOOKED
- 13:00-14:30 PD5 Establishing core facilities for measuring clinical trial outcomes. More information
- TUESDAY, 6 SEPTEMBER
- 08:00-10:30 PD7 Designing and conducting research in malignant pleural effusion. More information
- 11:00-12:30 PD8 Navigate your publishing process. More information
- 13:00-14:30 PD9 Combining the clinic and research. More information
- 15:00-17:00 PD10 Writing multiple choice questions. More information