Late-breaking abstracts were open from 1-31 May 2016. No abstract can be submitted for the ERS International Congress 2016. More information. The ERS International Congress is a key event in the res...
The scientific programme of the ERS Congress showcases a wealth of information on all aspects of respiratory health and disease as well as an innovative educational programme that drives standards in respiratory care through essential training opportunities.
You can access the provisional programme currently online:
How to access the programme
This year, the Congress' scientific and educational programme is provided in a digital format only and no printed final programme or bag will be available on site. You can access the programme in the following ways:
- The online programme, where you can search for sessions by topic, build your own personal agenda and export sessions to your calendar.
- A free congress app, where you can search sessions, plan your visit, access the floor plan and more (available August 2016).
- Download a printable PDF of the Congress Guide (available August 2016). You can choose to print the programme in its entirety, or just select the sessions that interest you.
- Use the 'Programme at a Glance' which will be given to you with your Congress name badge and badge holder onsite, providing you with a brief, printed overview of the sessions.
- Access the Congress app at the complementary e-programme stations which will be provided throughout the Congress venue.
In the run up to this year’s highly anticipated ERS International Congress, we will profile a series...Read more...
The European Lung Foundation (ELF) brings together patients and the public with respiratory professionals to positively influence lung health. ELF works all year round with a network of national and E...
You can now submit sessions for the 2017 ERS Congress. Next deadline July 31, 2016 Learn more about the 2017 priority topics. Challenging clinical case Meet the expert Postgraduate ...
Entitlements Congress registration Financial contribution € Speaker dinner Chair: Clinical challenging cases, meet the expert, postgraduate course, professional development worksho...
Attend the Primary Care Programme 2016 on Saturday 3 September. The Primary Care Programme 2016 has been developed in collaboration with PCRS-UK and IPCRG. The organisers look forward to welcoming al...