Please read the following five rules regarding press permission to film, photograph or audio record carefully:
1. Press do not require permission to film, photograph or capture audio in the following locations:
- Outside the main entrance to the Congress centre
- Press working area
- Press conference room
- Press interview rooms
2. Strictly no filming or photography is permitted in the Exhibition or the World Village.
3. To film in scientific sessions, you must have permission from the session speakers and must be able to provide evidence of this.
4. To enter and film in industry-organised satellite sessions, you must have permission from the session organisers. Please contact Leslye Lacroix for more information.
5. To request a pass to film/photograph/capture audio in general areas at Congress, in scientific sessions, and in industry sessions, please complete the following form. Each person requesting a film/photography/audio pass must complete the form.