The ERS Bookshop will be open from Sunday to Wednesday.
The ERS Handbooks
The ERS Handbooks are a concise reference to an area of respiratory medicine. Written by clinicians and researchers, they are the perfect educational and clinical tool.
NEW for 2015The ERS Practical Handbook of Noninvasive Ventilation
The first in a new series of compact practical handbooks, providing a complete guide for practitioners.
NEW EDITION for 2015Self-Assessment in Respiratory Medicine
Revised and extended to include over 200 questions, reviewed by the Adult HERMES Examination committee.
- The ERS Handbook of Respiratory Medicine edited by Paolo Palange and Anita K. Simonds
- The ERS Handbook of Paediatric Respiratory Medicine edited by Ernst Eber and Fabio Midulla
- The ERS Handbook of Respiratory Sleep Medicine edited by Wilfried de Backer and Anita K. Simonds
The ERS Monograph
Each Monograph provides an in-depth resource covering a specific area of respiratory medicine.
- NEW for 2015 Controversies in COPD edited by John Hurst, Antonio Anzueto and Yvonne Heijdra
- NEW for 2015 Lung Cancer edited by Martin Reck, Anne-Marie Dingemans and Virginie Westeel
- NEW for 2015 Sleep apnoea edited by Ferran-Eduard Barbé-Illa and Jean-Louis Pépin
- Respiratory EpidemiologyCystic FibrosisCommunity-Acquired Pneumonia
- Outcomes in Clinical Trials
...and many more
The European Lung White Book
Edited by John Gibson, Robert Loddenkemper, Yves Sibille and Bo Lundbäck
A rigorous examination of lung health and disease in Europe, drawing on data from the WHO and ECDC, and input from national societies and ERS members.
Special Congress Offers
There will be some fantastic special offers at the bookshop in 2015. Check out the in-store price-list.
If you don't want to carry a huge stack of books home, why not visit the ERS Bookshop online? It's open all year round, 'Congress Special' offers will run throughout September 2015.
For news of more special offers and new books throughout the year, follow us on Twitter @ERSpublications