The official hotel accommodation partner for the ERS International Congress 2018 is B-Network. For questions regarding accommodation, please contact them via:
20 rue Royale
Tel : +33 158 162 010
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: There are websites, companies and individuals who falsely claim or imply that they are partners of the ERS Congress 2018. Please be aware that our partners this year are exclusively: Congrex Switzerland Ltd (for registration) and B-Network (hotel accommodation). ERS does not accept any responsibility for bookings made via unofficial websites/agencies or any monies lost as a result. This website is the official and only Congress website.|
Individual online bookings can be made via the official hotel accommodation platform.
A number of hotel rooms in different price categories have been reserved in Paris and the surrounding areas for the 28th ERS International Congress.
As a service for Congress participants, B-Network will arrange your hotel accommodation at no extra charge. There are four hotel room categories, ranging from 2 to 4 stars, as well as Residences. Please see below for more information:
|Category||Rate in euro (€): from / to|
|Residences||110 / 450|
|4 star hotels||139 / 475|
|3 star hotels||89 / 270|
|2 star hotels||55 / 129|
* All rates listed are in EURO (€), per room and per night and include breakfast and 10% VAT.
City tax is not included and must be added to room rate as follows:
- €2.48 per person per night for guests staying at 4-star hotels
- €1.65 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
- €0.99 per person per night for guests staying at 2-star hotels
* The city tax is listed based on 2017 values and may be subject to increase in 2018.
The rates for single and double occupancy differ. Some hotels require a minimum stay.
Due to limited room availability in Paris, we advise you to make your reservation as early as possible in order to have the best choice of available hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For group reservations (eight reservations or more), please contact B-Network by e-mail for further information, providing the requested number of rooms, hotel category and preferred location if possible.
Payment and confirmation
Individual reservations (up to seven reservations)
Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the requested deposit, corresponding to:
- 3 Nights or less: full prepayment requested.
- 4 Nights or more: a deposit corresponding to a 3 nights' stay is requested.
Please take note that you may be committed to a minimum stay per reservation (1 guest = 1 reservation) depending on the chosen hotel.
The balance of your stay, as well as any eventual extra and the city tax will have to be paid directly to the hotel before departure.
- Until 13 July, 2018: no penalty will apply in case of cancellation.
- From 14 July to 13 August, 2018: 50% of the deposit paid will be kept as a penalty in case of cancellation or shortened stay.
- From 14 August, 2018: no refund will be made in case of cancellation or shortened stay. The hotel may charge you for the number of nights initially reserved.
The final invoice will be provided by the hotel upon check-out and the deposit paid will be deducted from it. All payments sent to B-Network must be received before August 14th, 2018 to be transferred to the hotel on time.
Group reservations (eight or more reservations)
Your reservations will only be confirmed upon receipt of the requested deposit:
- Upon Signature: 30% of the total amount of your reservations is to be paid.
- Before 20 November, 2017: 50% of the total amount of your reservations shall be received.
- Before 9 March, 2018: 80% of the total amount of your reservations shall be received.
- Before 12 July, 2018: 100% of the total amount of your reservations shall be received.
In case the requested deposit is not settled as per the above schedule, only the nights/reservations financially guaranteed will be confirmed to the hotel(s).
Please note that you may be required to a minimum stay per reservation (1 guest = 1 reservation) depending on the chosen hotel.
- Until 19 November, 2017, no penalty will apply in case of cancellation.
- From 20 November, 2017 to 9 March, 2018: 25% of your allocation per night per hotel can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty will apply for any extra night cancelled.
- From 10 March to 13 May, 2018: 15% of your initial allocation per night per hotel can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty will apply for any extra night cancelled.
- From 14 May to 13 August, 2018: 10% of your initial allocation per night per hotel can be cancelled without penalty. A 100% penalty will apply for any extra night cancelled.
- From 14 August, 2018: a 100% penalty will apply for every night cancelled.
The penalties cannot be used to credit another night/reservation, nor refunded. The nights cancelled cannot be transferred to another date nor another hotel.
B-Network will not be able to issue an invoice for your reservations and shall not be referenced as a provider in your internal system.
The final invoice(s) will be issued by the hotel(s) upon departure (1 hotel = 1 invoice), the deposit paid to the hotel will be deducted from it.
In case a balance is due, it will have to be paid directly to the hotel(s) by your group's manager/contact before the departure of your last guest (1 payment per hotel).
All payments sent to B-Network must be received before 14 August, 2018 in order to be transferred to the hotel on time.
Any modification or cancellation must be communicated to b network in writing via e-mail to B Network. Names can be changed without restriction.
20 rue Royale
Tel : +33 158 162 010
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org