The ERS Bookshop will be located in the ERS Village. Come and browse the latest ERS Monographs and Handbooks and take advantage of Congress special offers.
The ERS Handbooks
The ERS Handbooks are a concise reference to an area of respiratory medicine. Written by clinicians and researchers, they are the perfect educational and clinical tool.
- The ERS Handbook of Respiratory Medicine edited by Paolo Palange and Anita K. Simonds
- The ERS Handbook of Paediatric Respiratory Medicine edited by Ernst Eber and Fabio Midulla
- The ERS Handbook of Respiratory Sleep Medicine edited by Wilfried de Backer and Anita K. Simonds
- The ERS Practical Handbook of Noninvasive Ventilation edited by Anita K. Simonds
- Self-Assessment in Respiratory Medicine edited by Konrad E. Bloch, Thomas Brack, and Anita K. Simonds
The ERS Monograph
Each ERS Monograph provides an in-depth resource covering a specific area of respiratory medicine.
- NEW for 2016 Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis edited by Ulrich Costabel, Bruno Crestani, and Athol U. Wells
- NEW for 2016 SARS, MERS and other Viral Lung Infections edited by David S. Hui, Giovanni A. Rossi and Sebastian L. Johnston
- NEW for 2016 Palliative Care edited by Claudia Bausewein, David C. Currow and Miriam J. Johnson
- Controversies in COPD
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
...and many more
The European Lung White Book
Edited by John Gibson, Robert Loddenkemper, Yves Sibille and Bo Lundbäck
A rigorous examination of lung health and disease in Europe, drawing on data from the WHO and ECDC, and input from national societies and ERS members.
Special Congress Offers
There will be some fantastic special offers at the bookshop in 2016. Check out the in-store price-list.
The ERS Bookshop online
If you don't want to carry a huge stack of books home, why not visit the ERS Bookshop online at www.ersbookshop.com? It's open all year round, 'Congress Special' offers will run throughout September 2016.
For news of more special offers and new books throughout the year, follow us on Twitter @ERSpublications