The official accommodation partner for the ERS International Congress 2017 is MiCodmc.
Please find the relevant contact details below:
P.le Carlo Magno 1
20149 Milan, Italy
Tel : +39 02 -87255050
Hotel accommodation for individual participants (up to 4 rooms)
A number of hotel rooms at preferential rates and in different price categories have been reserved in Milan and the surrounding areas for the ERS International Congress, 2017. As a service for individual participants, MiCodmc will arrange your hotel accommodation at no extra charge. A voucher will be sent out as confirmation of your reservation. Please read our payment and cancellation information carefully before booking.
Due to limited room availability in Milan, we do advise you to make your reservation as early as possible in order to have the best choice of available hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please ensure your hotel reservation is made by 25 August, 2017. After this date, room availability is not guaranteed.
Pre-payment of the total amount due for the entire accommodation costs (city tax included) is requested upon confirmation. Payments can be finalised by credit card or by bank transfer before 25 August, 2017. MiCodmc will issue an invoice and a voucher will be sent out as confirmation.
Changes and cancellation
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in writing to MiCodmc (by email). Please note that hotels will not accept any changes or cancellations directly. In case of cancellation, MiCodmc will apply the following cancellation policy:
- Before 3 June, 2017: no charge. MiCodmc will refund the total amount already paid for the room.
- Before 3 July, 2017: 50% of the amount paid for the room will be refunded, the other 50% will be kept by MiCodmc as a cancellation fee.
- From 4 July, 2017 onwards: 100% of the cost will be kept as cancellation fee – there will be no refunds in case of changes including no shows or reduced stay.
In case of no shows, rooms will be released the following day at 09:00, and the accommodation will not be refunded.
Milan city tax
Starting from 1 September, 2012 Milan City Council introduced a city tax for tourists staying overnight in Milan. Tourists will have to pay the levy upon check-out in addition to the hotel bill as follows:
- €5.00 per person per night for guests staying at 5-star hotels
- €5.00 per person per night for guests staying at 4-star hotels
- €4.00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
Group reservations for 5 rooms or more will be handled by separate contracts and regulations. In order to submit an enquiry for a group booking, please contact MiCodmc by e-mail for further information. Please provide the number of rooms needed, hotel category and preferred location if possible. Note that telephone reservations will not be accepted.