Companies are welcome to organise press conferences and display of press materials on site in the ERS Press Centre.
Press Centre opening hours
- 6-8 September (Sunday-Tuesday): 08:00 - 19:00
- 9 September (Wednesday): 08:00 - 12:00
- 7 August, 2020: All industry press activities booking forms to be returned to ERS.
- 14 August, 2020: Draft version of all press materials (press packs) to be exhibited within the industry press area or distributed during the press conference to be submitted to ERS for approval.
- 28 August, 2020: Final version of all press materials to be submitted to ERS for approval.
- 28 August, 2020: Deadline for online registration of journalists.
- 2 September, 2020: List of names of staff members who will need access to the press conference room to be sent to ERS.
- Press conference: CHF 2,000 for 75 minutes (inclusive of the set-up / dismantling)
- Press display: CHF 500 or free in combination with a press conference
Press conference booking includes
- Room rental
- Basic equipment:
- 1 lectern with a fixed microphone
- Table and chairs on podium with 2 fixed microphones
- Projector with screen
- Roving microphone for questions from the audience
- Seating arrangement in classroom style
- Computer to run presentations
- Speaker and chairperson facilities
- Press audience facilities
- 1 technician in the back of the room. The technician will be at the company's service for the duration of the press conference. They will oversee lighting, audio and projection facilities.
- Presence on the industry press conference notice board
Press pack display booking includes
- Racks and shelves to display C4 folders
- A 25x25 cm panel with the company logo, prepared by ERS if logo has been provided.
- Small storage space for the documentation to be placed in the press displays.
Press display area
ERS will promote the industry press display area and list the companies displaying press material in the ERS Press Centre. Companies can display C4-format folders in the provided racks and shelves. The content must be approved by ERS prior to the Congress.
Press conference room
ERS will display 1 industry press conference notice board, listing all industry press conferences with company logos, provided that companies have submitted the logo and exact title on time.
Payment and cancellation
A confirmation of the booking will be sent to companies by September 2020 together with an invoice for 100% of the amount payable.
Cancellation of the booking by the company: The company may withdraw from the contract with ERS by giving unilateral written notice to that effect in the case of cancellation made after 31 July, 2020, one hundred percent (100%) of the total amount due shall be payable to ERS.
Important documents to download
For further information on industry press activities, please contact Alexandre Delage:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 23