At the ERS International Congress, 87% of delegates surveyed stated that the Exhibition was either an essential or a very important / interesting feature of the Congress. An exhibition booth remains the single most effective way to demonstrate new products, disseminate information and attract interest from new and existing contacts. 75% of all delegates on the exhibition floor prescribe medicines and / or specify / buy medical equipment and devices.
ERS International Congress Vienna, 2020
The Exhibition area is located in Hall B and is situated in the middle of Hall A (poster area and session rooms) and Hall C (main session rooms). The exhibition area is accessible from the main corridor and from Hall C and A from passage ways on the top and the bottom of the Hall. Due to space limitations, Island stands might be refused in order to optimize the net space and traffic. Available stand formats remain the same:
- Island (4 open sides)
- Peninsula (3 open sides)
- Corner (2 open sides)
- In-line (1 open side)
A shell scheme is available for in-line stands and corner sites and is charged as an additional cost via an order form provided in the Exhibition Service Kit.
- ERS2019 MADRID exhibition Floorplan
- ERS2020 VIENNA exhibition Floorplan
- General Congress Floorplan 2020
- Guidelines for Exhibitors for Exhibitors
- Exhibiton Space Order Form
Exhibition dates and opening hours - 2020
to the Exhibition
|Saturday, 5 September||07.00 – 21.00||-|
|Sunday, 6 September||06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
Monday, 7 September
|06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday, 8 September||06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
|Wednesday, 9 September||06.30 – 13.30*||09.00 – 12.00|
* All timings are subject to change.
Construction of stands
|Thursday, 3 September||08:30 - 21:30||Over 80 sqm|
|13:00 - 21:30||Less than 80sqm|
|Friday, 4 September||08.30 – 21:30|
|Saturday, 5 September||08.30 – 16:00*|
|16.00 - 20:00|
* On Saturday, heavy building must stop and the aisles must be free at 16:00 sharp as we will be laying the carpets. You may continue light building on your stands up until 20.00
The costs are EUR 598 per sqm plus statutory sales tax according to European regulations, and EUR 2.50 per sqm for waste disposal fee.
- The minimum exhibition space that can be hired is 9sqm. Invoices will be issued in euros.
- The rental is for bare floor space only and does not include any wall panels, carpet, furniture or installations.
For bookings and booth allocation, please contact the ERS Marketing & Corporate Relations Department:
- Kristof Kemp - Phone: +41 21 213 01 64 - email: email@example.com
For technical and logistical questions, please contact our partner Interplan AG:
- Oliver Heinke - Phone: +49 89 548234-39 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13 December, 2019: Application deadline for orders of minimum 40 sqm.
- February and March 2020: Confirmation of stand allocation of minimum 40 sqm.
- From March 2020: Confirmation of stand allocation on a first-come first-served basis.
- 10 July, 2020: Deadline for submission of free-built stand design plans.
- 10 August, 2020: Deadline for exhibitor badges.
The ERS has created the ERS PULMONARY PAVILION in order to give companies who have never exhibited at our congress the opportunity to be part of the congress. The ERS PULMONARY PAVILION has also been created for companies that are new to the respiratory field or that have products that are developed for diseases not classified as main stream respiratory. For the smaller fee of 3'000 EUR you will be able to attend and exhibit as part of a pre-packaged solution fully organized and constructed by the ERS. All you need to do is come!
Please contact Nicolas.Luginbuhl@ersnet.org should this opportunity be of any interest.