Sponsoring and organising an Industry Evening Symposium is the most impressive and efficient way to educate and stimulate a large audience. By offering cutting-edge science, revealing clinical data or examining case studies, sponsors can add to the programme of the ERS International Congress and convey messages in a highly relevant environment.
Dates & Time
- Sunday 6, Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 September, 2020
- Time Frame: from 17.15 to 19.15
Room Capacities for Industry Evening Symposia
- 1500 seats
- 1200 seats
- 816 seats
- 796 seats
- 633 seats
- 450 seats
- 440 seats
- 435 seats
- 400 seats
CHF 55,000.- + CHF 60.- per seat available in the chosen room
NEW SESSIONS: For companies organising at least one Industry Evening Symposium a new Lunch Session option is available. For every Evening Symposium you organise you will be entitled to organise an Industry Lunch Session. The conditions to organise such sessions are:
- Dates: Sunday & Monday
- Availability: 2 sessions per day
- Time Frame: 13.00 to 14.15
- Setup & Dismantling: only light setup & 15 minutes dismantling
- Room Size: 750/800 seats
- Option: Catering allowed
- Conditions: Available to companies organising at least 1 Evening Symposia
- Price: EUR 100'000.-
Important documents to download
- Industry Evening Symposium Order Form
- Guidelines for Industry Sessions
- Floorplan with room capacities
Industry Evening Symposium Package includes:
- Room rental (session and technical rehearsal)
- Basic technical equipment (detailed in the "Specific Guidelines for Industry Sessions")
- 3 hostesses: room assistants and badge controllers
- 10 complimentary registrations
- Session's title published in the online Advance Programme
- Session's programme published in the online Final Programme and the ERS Congress App
- Display of a poster announcing your session on electronic totems onsite
- Technical rehearsal in the room where the session will take place
- Company logo and description in the ERS Congress App
December 13, 2019: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to email@example.com by December 13th.
April 5, 2020: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2020). This pre-programme (Advance Programme) must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting early May.
June 10, 2020: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result an exclusion from in the online Final Programme.
NB: Other Industry Sessions will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
Complimentary Poster on e-Totem
NB: This free advert is included your the Symposium Package.
4 e-Totems will be installed in the Registration Area. They will display the Industry Sessions of the Day. There will be one poster per Industry Session.
- Dimensions: width 1080 pixel / height 1920 pixel
- File format: PDF
- If using the ERS Congress Logo, it should be at the same level as the company's one or lower. It must be clear that the Industry Session is not organised by the ERS.
- It is mandatory to mention the type of Industry Session on the e-poster, using the following wording: Industry Evening Symposium or Industry Evening Mini-Symposium or Industry Practical Workshop or Industry Early Morning Symposium
For further information on Industry Evening Symposia, please contact Fanny-Anh Le Hoang:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63