Evening Mini Symposia
Sponsoring and organising an Industry Evening Mini-Symposium is an ideal solution for companies with a select target audience to feature in the ERS programme. Sponsors with products for orphan diseases, with clinical findings relating to devices or with innovative new products will find it a perfect platform to deliver cutting-edge material to key individuals in respiratory medicine. This option is not suitable for all companies and topics. ERS reserves the right to prioritise based on the suitability of the application.
Dates & Time
- Sunday 6 September, 2020
- Monday 7 September, 2020
- Tuesday 8 September, 2020
- Time slot: from 17:30 to 19:00
Room Capacities & Prices
- 130 seats: CHF 32'000
- 180 seats: CHF 37'000
- 190 seats: CHF 38'000
- 200 seats: CHF 40'000
Important Documents to Download
- Industry Evening Mini-Symposium Order Form
- Guidelines for Industry Sessions
- Floorplan with room capacities
The Industry Evening Mini-Symposium package includes
- Room rental (session and technical rehearsal)
- Basic technical equipment (refer to the document "Specific Guidelines for Industry Sessions")
- 2 hostesses: a room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Session's title published in the online Advance Programme
- Session's programme published in the online Final Programme and the ERS Congress App
- Display of a poster announcing your session on electronic totems onsite
- Technical rehearsal in the room where the session will take place
- Company logo and description in the ERS Congress App
December 13, 2019: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13th.
March 31, 2020: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2020). This pre-programme (Advance Programme) must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting mid-April.
June 1, 2020: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result an exclusion from in the online Final Programme.
NB: Other Industry Sessions will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
Complimentary Poster on e-Totem
NB: This free advert is included in the Mini-Symposium Package.
4 e-Totems will be installed in the Registration Area. They will display the Industry Sessions of the Day. There will be one poster per Industry Session.
- Dimensions: width 1080 pixel / height 1920 pixel
- File format: PDF
- If using the ERS Congress Logo, it should be at the same level as the company's one or lower. It must be clear that the Industry Session is not organised by the ERS.
- It is mandatory to mention the type of Industry Session on the e-poster, using the following wording: Industry Evening Symposium or Industry Evening Mini-Symposium or Industry Practical Workshop or Industry Early Morning Symposium
For further information on Industry Evening Mini-Symposia, please contact Fanny-Anh Le Hoang:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63