Early Morning Symposia
Following another successful year of Industry Early-Morning Symposia, we are making this option available again to sponsors for the ERS International Congress 2019.
Sponsoring and organising an Industry Early Morning Symposium is an ideal solution for companies with a selected target audience to feature in the ERS programme.
Dates & Time
- Monday 30 September, 2019
- Tuesday 1 October, 2019
- Time slot: from 07:00 to 08:15
Room Capacities & Prices
- 180 seats: CHF 32,000
- 200 seats: CHF 35,000
- 800 seats: CHF 80,000
Important documents to download
- Early Morning Symposium Order Form
- Early Morning Symposia Guidelines
- ERS Congress Map with room capacities
Industry Early Morning Symposium Package includes:
- Room rental (session and technical rehearsal)
- Basic technical equipment (detailed in the document "Specific Guidelines for Industry Sessions")
- 2 hostesses: a room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Session's title published in the online Advance Programme
- Session's programme published in the online Final Programme and the ERS Congress App
- Display of a poster announcing your session on electronic totems onsite
- Technical rehearsal in the room where the session will take place
- Company logo and description in the ERS Congress App
December 14, 2018: Please complete the Order Form with your preferred choice and send it to email@example.com by December 14th.
April 10, 2019: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2019). This pre-programme (Advance Programme) must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting early May.
June 20, 2019: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result an exclusion from in the online Final Programme.
NB: Other Industry Sessions will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Mini-Symposia, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63