Sponsoring and organising an Industry Evening Mini-Symposium is an ideal solution for companies with a select target audience to feature in the ERS programme. Sponsors with products for orphan diseases, with clinical findings relating to devices or with innovative new products will find it a perfect platform to deliver cutting-edge material to key individuals in respiratory medicine. This option is not suitable for all companies and topics. ERS reserves the right to prioritise based on the suitability of the application.
Dates & Time
- Sunday 29 September, 2019
- Monday 30 September, 2019
- Tuesday 1 October, 2019
- Time slot: from 17:30 to 19:00
Room Capacities & Prices
- 150 seats: CHF 35,000 - availbale on Sunday only
- 200 seats: CHF 40,000
Important Documents to Download
The Industry Evening Mini-Symposium package includes
- Room rental (session and technical rehearsal)
- Basic technical equipment (refer to the document "Specific Guidelines for Industry Sessions")
- 2 hostesses: a room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Session's title published in the online Advance Programme
- Session's programme published in the online Final Programme and the ERS Congress App
- Display of a poster announcing your session on electronic totems onsite
- Technical rehearsal in the room where the session will take place
- Company logo and description in the ERS Congress App
December 14, 2018: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to email@example.com by December 14th.
April 10, 2019: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2019). This pre-programme (Advance Programme) must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting early May.
June 20, 2019: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result an exclusion from in the online Final Programme.
NB: Other Industry Sessions will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Mini-Symposia, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63