At the ERS International Congress, 87% of delegates surveyed stated that the Exhibition was either an essential or a very important / interesting feature of the Congress. An exhibition booth remains the single most effective way to demonstrate new products, disseminate information and attract interest from new and existing contacts. 75% of all delegates on the exhibition floor prescribe medicines and / or specify / buy medical equipment and devices.
ERS Milan, 2017
ERS Paris, 2018
The Exhibition area is located on the middle floor of the Congress centre and will be next to 5 session rooms (capacity 200 max). The exhibition area is accessible via the main atrium and 4 escalators, ensuring a good flow throughout the entire exhibition. Available stand formats remain the same:
- Island (4 open sides)
- Peninsula (3 open sides)
- Corner (2 open sides)
- In-line (1 open side)
A shell scheme is available for in-line stands and corner sites and is charged as an additional cost via an order form provided in the Exhibition Service Kit.
- Guidelines for the Exhibition
- Exhibition floor plan (including allocated stands)
- Congress map
- Exhibiton Space order form
Exhibition dates and opening hours
to the Exhibition
|Saturday, 15 September||07.00 – 21.00||-|
|Sunday, 16 September||06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
Monday, 17 September
|06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday, 18 September||06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
|Wednesday, 19 September||06.30 – 13.30*||09.00 – 12.00|
* All timings are subject to change.
Construction of stands
|Thursday, 13 September||07:00 - 22:00||Over 80 sqm|
|13:00 - 22:00||Less than 80sqm|
|Friday, 14 September||07.00 – 22:00|
|Saturday, 15 September||07.00 – 16:00*|
|16.00 - 20:00|
* On Saturday, heavy building must stop and the aisles must be free at 16:00 sharp as we will be laying the carpets. You may continue light building on your stands up until 20.00
The costs are EUR 598 per sqm plus statutory sales tax according to European regulations, and EUR 2.50 per sqm for waste disposal fee.
- The minimum exhibition space that can be hired is 9sqm. Invoices will be issued in euros.
- The rental is for bare floor space only and does not include any wall panels, carpet, furniture or installations.
For bookings and booth allocation, please contact the ERS Marketing & Corporate Relations Department:
- Kristof Kemp - Phone: +41 21 213 01 64 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical and logistical questions, please contact our partner Interplan AG:
- Oliver Heinke - Phone: +49 89 548234-39 - email: email@example.com
- 13 December, 2017: Application deadline for orders of minimum 40 sqm.
- February and March 2018: Confirmation of stand allocation of minimum 40 sqm.
- From March 2018: Confirmation of stand allocation on a first-come first-served basis.
- 28 June, 2018: Deadline for submission of free-built stand design plans.
- 17 August, 2018: Deadline for exhibitor badges.