At the ERS International Congress, 87% of delegates surveyed stated that the Exhibition was either an essential or a very important / interesting feature of the Congress. An exhibition booth remains the single most effective way to demonstrate new products, disseminate information and attract interest from new and existing contacts. 75% of all delegates on the exhibition floor prescribe medicines and / or specify / buy medical equipment and devices.
ERS Milan, 2017
ERS Paris, 2018
The Exhibition area is located on the middle floor of the Congress centre and will be next to 5 session rooms (capacity 200 max). The exhibition area is accessible via the main atrium and 4 escalators, ensuring a good flow throughout the entire exhibition. Available stand formats remain the same:
- Island (4 open sides)
- Peninsula (3 open sides)
- Corner (2 open sides)
- In-line (1 open side)
A shell scheme is available for in-line stands and corner sites and is charged as an additional cost via an order form provided in the Exhibition Service Kit.
- Guidelines for the Exhibition
- Exhibition floor plan (including allocated stands)
- Congress map
- Exhibiton Space order form
Exhibition dates and opening hours
to the Exhibition
|Saturday, 15 September||07.00 – 21.00||-|
|Sunday, 16 September||06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
Monday, 17 September
|06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
|Tuesday, 18 September||06.30 – 19.30||09.00 – 17.00|
|Wednesday, 19 September||06.30 – 13.30*||09.00 – 12.00|
* All timings are subject to change.
Construction of stands
|Thursday, 13 September||07:00 - 22:00||Over 80 sqm|
|13:00 - 22:00||Less than 80sqm|
|Friday, 14 September||07.00 – 22:00|
|Saturday, 9 September||07.00 – 16:00*|
|16.00 - 20:00|
The costs are EUR 598 per sqm plus statutory sales tax according to European regulations, and EUR 2.50 per sqm for waste disposal fee.
- The minimum exhibition space that can be hired is 9sqm. Invoices will be issued in euros.
- The rental is for bare floor space only and does not include any wall panels, carpet, furniture or installations.
For bookings and booth allocation, please contact the ERS Marketing & Corporate Relations Department:
- Kristof Kemp - Phone: +41 21 213 01 64 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical and logistical questions, please contact our partner Interplan AG:
- Oliver Heinke - Phone: +49 89 548234-39 - email: email@example.com
- 13 December, 2017: Application deadline for orders of minimum 40 sqm.
- February and March 2018: Confirmation of stand allocation of minimum 40 sqm.
- From March 2018: Confirmation of stand allocation on a first-come first-served basis.
- 28 June, 2018: Deadline for submission of free-built stand design plans.
- 17 August, 2018: Deadline for exhibitor badges.