Industry Evening Symposia
Sponsoring and organising an Industry Evening Symposium is the most impressive and efficient way to educate and stimulate a large audience. By offering cutting-edge science, revealing clinical data or examining case studies, sponsors can add to the programme of the ERS International Congress and convey messages in a highly relevant environment.
DATES & TIME
- Sunday, 16 September 2018
- Monday, 17 September 2018
- Tuesday, 18 September 2018
CHF 55,000 + CHF 60 per seat available in the chosen room
AVAILABLE ROOMS & CAPACITY IN NUMBER OF SEATS
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
- ORDER FORM - Email completed forms to email@example.com by December 13th.
- Specific GUIDELINES for Industry Sessions
- Floor map including room capacities
INDUSTRY EVENING SYMPOSIUM SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES:
- Room rental
- Basic technical equipment
- A room assistant and a badge controller
- 10 complimentary registrations
- Industry Evening Symposium title published in the online Advance Programme
- Industry Evening Symposium programme published in the online Congress Guide and Congress App
- Company description (approximately 300 characters) and logo in Congress App
- Display of 2 electronic posters announcing the Industry Evening Symposium in the Congress centre
- Use of the Industry Evening Symposium room for a technical rehearsal
- Priority allocation on accommodation booking for the next ERS International Congress
- DECEMBER 13, 2017: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13th.
- APRIL 10, 2018: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2018). This pre-programme must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting.
- JUNE 13, 2018: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result exclusion from in the online Congress Guide.
NB: Other Industry Evening Symposia will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Symposia, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63