Sponsoring and organising an Industry Evening Mini-Symposium is an ideal solution for companies with a select target audience to feature in the ERS programme. Sponsors with products for orphan diseases, with clinical findings relating to devices or with innovative new products will find it a perfect platform to deliver cutting-edge material to key individuals in respiratory medicine. This option is not suitable for all companies and topics. ERS reserves the right to prioritise based on the suitability of the application.
DATES & TIME
Dates: Sunday 16, Monday 17, Tuesday 18 September, 2018
- Time: 17.30-19.00
ROOM CAPACITIES & PRICE
- 132 seat: CHF 34,000 - only available on Monday and Tuesday
- 150 seats: CHF 37,000 - only availbale on Sunday
- 180 seats: CHF 40,000 - available on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
- ORDER FORM - Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13th
- Specific GUIDELINES for Industry Sessions
INDUSTRY EVENING MINI-SYMPOSIUM SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES
- Room rental
- Basic technical equipment
- A room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Industry Evening Mini-Symposium title published in the online Advance Programme
- Industry Evening Mini-Symposium Programme published in the online Congress Guide and App
- Company description (approximately 300 characters) and logo in the Congress App
- Display of 2 electronic posters announcing the Industry Evening Mini-Symposium in the Congress centre
- Use of the Industry Evening Mini-Symposium room for a technical rehearsal
- DECEMBER 13, 2017: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to email@example.com by December 13th.
- APRIL 10, 2018: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2018). This pre-programme must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting.
- JUNE 13, 2018: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result exclusion from in the online Congress Guide.
NB: Other Industry Evening Symposia will be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Evening Mini-Symposia, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63