Early Morning Symposia
Following another successful year of Industry Early-Morning Symposia, we are making this option available again to sponsors for the ERS International Congress 2018.
Sponsoring and organising an Industry Early Morning Symposium is an ideal solution for companies with a selected target audience to feature in the ERS programme.
DATES & TIME
Monday 17 September & Tuesday 18 September, 2018
AVALAIBLE ROOM CAPACITIES & PRICE: on demand.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
- ORDER FORM: coming soon
- Specific GUIDELINES for Industry Sessions
INDUSTRY EARLY MORNING SYMPOSIUM SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES
- Room rental
- Basic technical equipment
- A room assistant and a badge controller
- 3 complimentary registrations
- Industry Evening Mini-Symposium title published in the online Advance Programme
- Industry Evening Mini-Symposium Programme published in the online Congress Guide and App
- Company description (approximately 300 characters) and logo in the Congress App
- Display of 2 electronic posters announcing the Industry Early Morning Symposium in the Congress centre
- Use of the Industry Early Morning Symposium room for a technical rehearsal
- 13 DECEMBER 2017: Please complete the Order Form with your 3 preferred choices and send it to email@example.com by December 13th.
- 10 APRIL 2018: Please submit the basic information of your session's programme (main title, name of chairs and speakers) via the ERS Online Platform (a link will be sent to you by the end of January 2018). This pre-programme must be approved by the ERS Scientific Committee during the ERS Spring Meeting.
- 13 JUNE 2018: Please submit the final version of your session's programme (titles of each presentation and timing). No changes will be taken into account after this date. Any missing information about a speaker will result exclusion from in the online Congress Guide.
NB: Other Industry Early Morning Symposia can be organised simultaneously. All information and prices may be subject to change. Prices do not include VAT.
For further information on Industry Earyl Morning Symposia, please contact Leslye Lacroix:
Phone: + 41 21 213 01 63