Only registered press delegates are entitled to apply for and receive a filming and photography pass. ERS welcomes a maximum of two camera crew members per media outlet. We strongly advise that you consult the ERS Media and Embargo Policy for the full Photo/Video/Audio recording rules.
Please read the following five rules regarding press permission to film, photograph or audio record carefully:
1. Press do not require permission to photo/video/audio record in the following locations:
- Outside the main entrance to the Congress centre (non-obstructive of doors and walkways)
- Press working area
- Press conference room
- Press interview rooms
2. Strictly no filming or photography is permitted in the Exhibition Hall, World Village or Poster Area. Any individuals found doing so may be ejected from the Congress.
3. To film in scientific sessions, you must have permission from the session speakers and must be able to provide evidence of this.
4. To enter and film in industry-organised satellite sessions, you must have permission from the session organisers. Please contact Leslye Lacroix for more information.
5. To request a pass to photo/video/audio record at Congress, in scientific sessions, and in industry sessions, please complete the following form. Each person requesting a film/photography/audio pass must complete the form.